Patamon was Honey D. Paul's Partner that was helping him save the Digital World.
- Data, Vaccine, Free
Patamon is a main character in Digimon Travelers. Patamon is the playful Digimon partner of Honey D. Paul as Shun.
Patamon was the last of the DigiDestined Digimon to achieve his Champion form, and the last again to achieve his Ultimate form (achieving both many episodes after the others did). However, both his Champion and Ultimate forms are immensely powerful for their respective level, and are responsible for defeating Devimon and the final Dark Master, Piedmon respectively.
- Boom Bubble (Air Shot): Sucks in air then spits it out all at once as an air bullet.
- Strike of the Seven Stars (Seven Heavens): Fires seven super-heated spheres of sacred light at the opponent.
Poyomon's Digi-Egg was held by the Agents alongside with Honey D. Paul.
Lucemon was a Champion form of Patamon. Lucemon was a messiah who once brought peace to a world torn apart by the war between Human and Beast types. Lucemon was reduced into a Digi-Egg when Orochimon ravaged the Gekomon Village, Burgermon Village and the Koromon Village and force them to make pizza and Cheeseburgers.
- Giga Cannon (∞ Cannon): Fires superdreadnought-class energy waves from its Eyes.
- Rising Halo (Testament): Uses the deepest mystery to convert its mortal life into a Big Bang
- Hand of Fate (Heaven's Knuckle): Strikes the opponent with its fist shining gold.